Ooooh!!!! My first official tag from WANTTOBEAMOM!
Okay 7 random things…
1. I enjoy being a BBW (Big Beautiful Woman). I excercise and eat pretty well everyday to keep my weight and curves in tact. Most other women are in awe of my appreciation of my body.
2. I love to sing and dance. I have a pretty decent voice, I sang in my chuch choir for 5+ years. While dancing, I have been asked if I compete.
3. I met my husband in an online singles group. We’ve been together for 6 years; 4 dating, 2 married.
4. I am convinced I have psychic abilities. My great uncle (now deceased) would have conversations with deceased people while bathing…eating…etc. He would help locals resolve murders, and contact their deceased. My grandmother was clairvoyant and my mother has prophetic dreams. My grandmother would see deceased family members gather around deathbeds; while my mother would dream a scene complete with details that later played out in life. I have had 4 people tell me (another clairvoyant, a psychic and 2 total strangers) that I have these abilities that have yet to be harnessed. I don’t know if I will ever choose to…
5. I am a total manic with keeping my home organized. Yet I tend to messy, ie: I get home from work and leave my shoes lying around, my purse on the dining room table, my keys by the kitchen…my clothes on the bed. I drive my husband crazy…he can’t understand it.
6. I have a great memory, which is frightful to my husband (I remember arguments..hahaha!), yet I ALWAYS lose my keys….please re-read #5, haha.
7. I love do-it-yourself and self-help books. I love treating myself to an ‘at-home spa day’. I do my own nails, hair, facials…etc.
oh and a bonus***
I love bargains. It’s like a coccaine-induced high. If someone compliments me on something, I just have to brag on cheap it was.